- Duration of 2 years.
- 3 M.Sc. degrees.
- 3 different European countries.
- Instruction language: English.
- Scholarships available (program not finalized yet)
- Complete support in accommodation, relocation between the places of study as well as in matters of administration.
Scholarships run for the entire program duration of 2 years. Approx. There will only be a small number of scholarships available per year. Please note that the scholarship program is not finalized yet.
Program & Mobility Structure
- 1st semester: Fundamentals (Marseille).
- 2nd semester: Core Subjects & Industry Internship (Karlsruhe).
- 3rd semester: Specialization (Karlsruhe, Marseille or Barcelona).
- 4th semester: M.Sc. thesis (Karlsruhe, Marseille or Barcelona).
Depending on the personal mobility structure, graduates will receive a Master of Science degree awarded by at least 2 universities. For the 2-year Master of Science (M.Sc.) program, 120 ECTS points are awarded. The language of instruction is English.
- Bachelor degree corresponding to at least 180 ECTS in the field of physics, engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, physical chemistry, applied physics, optics or a related field.
- A medium level in English is required. Regarding the English proficiency, applicants can replace the TOEFL test by a confirmation from their current university.