The HECTOR School of Engineering and Management, named after Dr. h. c. Hans-Werner Hector, the co-founder of the software company SAP, is the technology business school of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) and offers six executive Master programmes for engineers.
The HECTOR School concept and the related programs were designed in strong cooperation with the industry board of the ID in 2004. This cooperation has contributed significantly towards the creation of seven advanced executive degree programs offered at the HECTOR School.
The degree programs are tailored to the needs of the employees of expanding companies which are facing the challenges of competition and globalization. The ability to ensure that businesses are cutting-edge and capable of the rapid adaptability of processes is the most crucial challenge for companies today and the responsibility of their well-trained professionals. In order to be a successful manager in this environment it is essential to possess a profound understanding of technological intricacies, their implementation within complex organizations and a deep economical awareness of interdependencies in distributed networks.
This necessary professional and methodological training is covered by seven innovative degree programs at the HECTOR School designed for future Executives.
Executive Master Programs
- Master Energy Engineering and Management (EEM)
- Master in Green Mobility Engineering (GME)
- Master in Production and Operations Management (POM)
- Master in Management of Product Development (MPD)
- Master in Embedded Electronic Systems Engineering (ESE)
- Master in Service Management and Engineering (SME)
- Master in Financial Engineering (FE)